Table Of Content
About Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
The pioneer of citizenship by investment, the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment program was established in 1984. Since then the world elite have flocked to procure one of the most valuable citizenships in the world.
St. Kitts & Nevis provides investors who wish to provide a better future for themselves and their family an opportunity to do exactly that through investing in either government contribution funds, or purchasing real estate in one of the plethora of dazzling resorts in St. Kitts & Nevis.
Reach Immigration is authorized by the government of St. Kitts & Nevis to promote the program and provide consultation on the best investment option as well as the requirements of the program.
Benefits of the Program
The St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment program offers various benefits for the investor and their families, some of which being:
- Citizenship and passport for the main applicant and qualifying family members
- St. Kitts & Nevis passport offers visa-free entry to over 150 destinations worldwide.
- No physical residence in St. Kitts & Nevis is required
- Receipt of citizenship & passport within 3-6 months of application
- No requirement of language, education, or experience needed for applicants or their family members in order to apply for the citizenship of St. Kitts & Nevis
- The program offers options for investors to diversify their assets in the form of real estate investments in one of the world’s most tourist-heavy countries
- Saint Kitts& Nevis Citizenship can be passed onto future generations
Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements of the program are quite simple,which include :
Main Applicant Requirements
- The main applicant and spouse must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be in good health
- Must possess a clean criminal record
- Must not have rejected visa entry to any of the countries of which St. Kitts and Nevis enjoy a visa-free entry treaty with
Eligible Family Members that can be included in an application:
- A spouse of the main applicant
- A child under 18 years of age of the main applicant or of the spouse.
- A child of the main applicant or of the spouse between the age of 18 and 30 years who is in full-time attendance at a recognized institution of higher education and fully supported by the main applicant.
- A child of the main applicant or of the spouse, who is above the age of 18 and physically or mentally challenged.
- Siblings of the main applicant or of the spouse under the age of 31, unmarried, childless, being financially dependent on the main applicant
- Parents and grandparents of the main applicant or of the spouse, above the age of 55 years living and fully supported by the main applicant.
Cost of obtaining Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
There are two investment streams under Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program:
- Sustainable Growth Fund: starting at a base of $150,000 U.S dollars for a single applicant as a financial contribution to the Fund, This amount increases by adding more family members to the application.
** The Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis is offering a limited time offer, for which a family of 4 can obtain citizenship and passport for $150,000 U.S. This offer is valid until 31st December 2021.
- Real estate investment: another investment option in a government-approved real estate project valued at $200,000 U.S Dollars with additional governmental fees depending on family members included in the application.
Other fees apply for background checks on applying applicants and other administrative fees.
Process and steps
- Step one: Preparation of required documentation and compiling the file
- Step two: Submission of the file to the government of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Step three: Receipt of approval from the government of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Step Four: Transferring investment amount to St. Kitts & Nevis (either contribution or real estate investment)
- Step five: Receipt of St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship certificates and passports
Reach Immigration’s status as a licensed authorized international marketing agent of the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment program; we are in pole position to offer a large variety of services to our clients, the main of them being:
- Consult on the most suitable investment option depending on the investor’s needs and family composition
- Preparation and submission of file, and representing the client within the government’s citizenship by investment unit
- Examining any sales & purchase agreement if the client opts for real estate investment
- Follow up on application status and any further requirements
- Provide consultation for adding family members after the main applicant’s receipt of citizenship