Table Of Content
About Spain Golden Visa
Spain provides an attractive investment opportunity for investors through the Golden Visa Program, and this program opens doors for investors who want to invest and live in Spain and obtain residency.
The Spanish Golden Visa requires investors to participate in the Spanish real estate market by purchasing a property or a group of properties in the country, as Spain is not only a good destination for investment and creating opportunities for establishing projects, but today it may be one of the best options within the European Union, thanks to the capabilities and policies Which I followed and which contributed to the recovery of all sectors in it.
Benefits of the Program
Spain offers a wide range of advantages and privileges for investors interested in buying a property in Spain, including:
- The right to obtain permanent residence after the legal residence.
- You and your family can enjoy the full benefits within Spain (health insurance and free education).
- All members of the applicant’s family enjoy freedom of movement throughout the Schengen countries.
- The possibility of doing an unlimited number of residency renewals without the actual residency requirements.
- Enjoy a safe investment in real estate.
- The possibility of enjoying the potential return on investment by renting the property.
Spain Golden Visa Qualifications & Requirements for Investors
There are a number of requirements that should be met in order to qualify for the Golden Visa in Spain :
- Investors must be over 18 years old.
- Have a clean criminal record .
- Proof of financial abilities for living expenses for you and your included family members.
- Health insurance coverage with an insurance company operating in Spain.
- Have the required investment amount.
Eligible Family members that can be included in the application
- a) The spouse of the investor.
- b) Dependent children below the age of 18.
- c) Parents in the investor’s care.
Cost of obtaining Spain Golden Visa
you must make a Real estate investment of minimum amount of 500,000 Euro, other administrative and processing costs apply.
Process and steps
- Step one: travel to Spain to view and locate a property (can be done remotely)
- Step two: Complete purchase of property and submit residency application.
- Step three: Receive Residence Permit valid for one or two years .
Reach Immigration has a team of experts and consultants in its branch located in Spain who are ready to provide a wide variety of services to our clients,the main of them being:
- Arrange for the investors trip to Spain to view properties.
- Complete purchase of the property through our partners in Spain.
- Assistance in collecting documents to submit an application to Spanish authorities.
- Follow up on the residency status with the Spanish authorities.
- Deliver the residency cards once issued to all family members .
Maintain ownership of investment (property/properties) within the minimum value threshold Coverage of health insurance.
No, there are no requirements to reside in Spain for any period to renew your residency but you have to Visit Spain at least once during your residency period.
Yes, you are allowed to rent out the property you own and get a return on it.
Yes, you can apply for Spanish citizenship after 10 years of legal residence in Spain.