Table Of Content
About Spain Golden Visa
Spain provides an attractive investment opportunity to investors through its Golden Visa Program, this program opens the doors to investors who wish to invest and live in Spain and gain a residency status. The Spanish Golden Visa requires investors to participate in the Spanish real estate market through purchasing a property or a combination of properties to fulfill the program’s requirement.
Benefits of the Program
Spain offers a wide range of benefits and privileges to investors, who are interested in purchasing a property in Spain, including:
- Free public education for children.
- Ability to include eligible family members.
- Freedom of movement within the Schengen member states during residency status.
- Indulge unlimited renewals for the residency with no physical residency requirements.
- Leads to Permanent Residency after lawful residency.
- Enjoying the public safety both Spain and Europe provide.
- Possible gain of return on investment
Spain Golden Visa Qualifications & Requirements for Investors
There are a number of requirements that should be met in order to qualify for the Golden Visa in Spain
- Investors must be over 18 years old.
- Have no criminal record in Spain or in the countries where they have resided for the past five years.
- Proof of financial abilities for living expenses for you and your included family members.
- Health insurance coverage with an insurance company operating in Spain.
- Have the required investment amount.
*Other terms & conditions apply.
Eligible Family members that can be included in the application
- a) The spouse of the investor.
- b) Dependent children below the age of 18.
- c) Parents in the investor’s care.
Cost of obtaining Spain Golden Visa
Real estate investment of minimum 500,000 Euro
Other administrative and processing costs apply.
Process and steps
- Step one: travel to Spain to view and locate a property (can be done remotely)
- Step two: Complete purchase of property and submit residency application.
- Step three: Receive Residence Permit valid for one or two years
- Step Four: Renew residency for two years for unlimited times (maintain ownership of property)
- Arrange for the investors trip to Spain to view properties.
- Complete purchase of the property through our partners in Spain
- Assistance in collecting documents to submit an application to Spanish authorities
- Follow up on the residency status with the Spanish authorities
- Deliver the residency cards once issued to all family members