Table Of Content
About the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program is considered one of the best options for investors seeking a second citizenship. This program offers wide-ranging opportunities and significant benefits, including not requiring physical residency in Grenada and the ability to include eligible family members, among other advantages.
Reach Immigration is a licensed and government-approved company authorized to promote and provide consultation for investors interested in applying for this program.
Benefits of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program offers various benefits to investors and their eligible family members, including:
- Eligibility for the primary applicant and their qualified family members to obtain Grenadian citizenship.
- No requirement for physical residency in Grenada, either before or after acquiring citizenship.
- Processing times typically range from 6 to 12 months.
- No language, education, or experience requirements for applicants.
- Multiple investment options, allowing investors to diversify their assets in one of the world’s top tourist destinations.
- Ease of applying for a 5-year United States E2 visa if you hold Grenadian citizenship.
Requirements of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
The requirements of the Grenada citizenship by investment program are quite simple, the main requirements of the main applicant and the dependents are as follows:
Main Applicant Requirements
- Must 18 years and above
- Must be in good health
- Must have acquired the investment amount in a legal manner
- Must possess a clean criminal record
- Has not been denied entry to any of the countries of which Grenada has a free entry treaty with
Eligible Family Members that can be included in an application
- A spouse of the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is less than 18 years
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 years and less than 30 years
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 who is physically or mentally challenged
- Unmarried Siblings at least 18 years of the main applicant and/or spouse with no children and dependents on the main applicant
- Parents and/or grandparents of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant above the age of 55 that are financially dependent on the main applicant.
- All individuals aged 17 and above must undergo a mandatory virtual interview.
Costs of Obtaining Grenada Citizenship
The Government of Grenada offers the following investment options for obtaining citizenship:
- National Transformation Fund (NTF)
Through a non-refundable contribution, starting at a minimum of $150,000 USD, which increases with the addition of family members to the application.
- Real Estate Investment
By purchasing a share in a government-approved real estate project in the tourism sector, the minimum investment is $220,000 USD as a co-owner and partner in a project within the tourism sector or $350,000 USD as the sole owner of a share in a project outside the tourism sector. These amounts also increase with the addition of family members to the application.
In addition to the investment amounts, there are additional fees, including government application fees and due diligence fees for applicants.
- Step one: Preparation of required documentation and compiling the file
- Step two: Submission of the file to the government of Grenada
- Step three: Receipt of approval from the government of Grenada
- Step Four: Transferring investment amount to Grenada (either contribution or real estate investment)
- Step five: Receipt of Grenada citizenship certificates
Reach Immigration’s status as a licensed authorized marketing agent of the Grenada citizenship by investment program; we are in pole position to offer a large variety of services to our clients, the main of them being:
- Consult on the most suitable investment option depending on the investor’s needs and family composition
- Preparation and submission of the file, and representing the client within the government’s citizenship by investment unit
- Examining any sales & purchase agreement if the client opts for real estate investment
- Follow up on application status and any further requirements
- Provide consultation for adding family members after the main applicant’s receipt of citizenship
- Adding newborn children within one year from granting of citizenship
- Advice on E2 visa requirements and application
No. There is no requirement for physical residence to obtain citizenship under the program’s regulations
Grenada aims in uniting as many members as possible in one application, this includes the spouse of the main applicant,all dependent children till the age of 30 years, as well as dependent siblings above the age of 18, parents and grandparents 55 years of age and above.
Yes, dependents that are born after acquiring citizenship can be added within one year of their date of birth.
Grenada is located at the Caribbean sea, north of Trinidad and Tobago Island, and consists of one main island called Grenada in addition to six other smaller islands located south of the Grenadines in the southeastern part of the Caribbean Sea. Geography of Grenada varies at different areas with an altitude that reaches more than 600m above sea level, in addition to a number of lakes and rivers that crosses the mountainous, Grenada is also known for its clear beaches that made it an attraction for large numbers of tourists and visitors. Grenada's climate is tropical, with hot and humid summers and mild and dry winters, in general, with an average temperature of 26 degrees Celsius, and rainfall ranging between 750 mm and 1400 mm annually.
One of the advantages of Grenada citizenship is that there are no property taxes, or on your capital gains or even inheritances when you become a Grenada citizen.
Investment amounts vary from one investment path to another in addition to the number of family members that will be added to the application. In general, the investment amount starts from 150,000 US dollars, in addition to government fees, security audit fees, and others.
Is there an investment option that is better than another that gives me an advantage in getting my application approved?
There are options provided by the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program: Real estate investment with a value starting from 220,000 USD. A non-refundable financial contribution to the National Transformation Fund, starting from $150,000 for the main applicant. Both options are approved for granting citizenship, and the important thing is to meet the investment requirements and qualifications that entitle you to obtain citizenship.
No, you must submit your application to approved and recognized bodies, such as: Reach Immigration, as applications for citizenship must be handled by designated specialists who have experience and are recognized by the country’s government.
In the event of divorce or separation of parents, is the consent of one of the parents required when adding children to the application for Grenada citizenship?
Yes, the consent of the parents must be obtained for the children under 18 to be included in the application, unless one of the parents has full custody of the children and therefore no approval is required from the other party.
Yes, all children of the main applicant from all wives can be added as dependents in the application.
Yes, but it must be ensured that the applicant can obtain documents from the relevant authorities.
Are there countries whose nationals are prohibited from applying for Grenada citizenship, and what are the conditions for them to be accepted?
Yes, it is prohibited to apply for citizenship of Grenada if you hold the nationalities of both Iran and North Korea.
Grenada only allows the addition of new born children within the first 12 months of their birth.
The process usually takes between 6 to 12 months from the date of application.
Yes, Grenada allows for multiple citizenships, and we recommend checking the laws of your country of origin.
Security checks are required for applicants aged 16 and over.
Can I add my married brother to the application to obtain Grenada citizenship and I am the breadwinner for him?
No, siblings must be 18 years of age or older, unmarried, and dependents of the main applicant in order to apply for Grenada citizenship.