Table Of Content
About Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Grenada’s citizenship by investment program is one of the most suitable programs for global businessmen.
The second citizenship not only provides investors and their families with a strong commonwealth citizenship and passport, but also offers savvy investors visa-free entry into global markets such as the UK, Schengen Zone, China, and Russia among others. Besides the ability to apply for the United States E2 visa valid for 5 years after obtaining citizenship of Grenada.
Reach Immigration is authorized by the government of Grenada to promote the program and provide consultation on the best investment option as well as the requirements of the program.
Benefits of the Program
The Grenada citizenship by investment program offers various benefits for the investor and their families, the main of which being:
- Obtaining citizenship and passport for the main applicant and qualifying family members
- The Grenada passport offers visa-free entry to over 140 destinations worldwide including Russia and China.
- No physical residence in Grenada is required
- Receipt of citizenship & passport within three to six months of application
- No requirement of language, education, or experience needed for applicants or their family members to apply for the citizenship of Grenada
- The program offers options for investors to diversify their assets in the form of real estate investments in one of the world’s most tourist-heavy countries
- Fast track route to USA through the E2 visa program that is valid for 5 years.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements of the Grenada citizenship by investment program are quite simple, the main requirements of the main applicant and the dependents are as follows:
Main Applicant Requirements
- Must over 18 years of age
- Must be in good health
- Must have acquired the investment amount in a legal manner
- Must possess a clean criminal record
- Has not been denied entry to any of the countries of which Grenada has a free entry treaty with
Eligible Family Members that can be included in an application:
- A spouse of the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is less than 18 years
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 years and less than 30 years
- A child of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant who is at least 18 who is physically or mentally challenged
- Unmarried Siblings at least 18 years of the main applicant and/or spouse with no children and dependents on the main applicant
- Parents and/or grandparents of the main applicant and/or spouse of the main applicant above the age of 55 that are financially dependent on the main applicant.
Cost of obtaining Grenada Citizenship
There are two investment streams under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program:
- National Transformation fund: starting at $150,000 U.S dollars through a financial contribution to acquire citizenship and passport of Grenda. This amount increases by adding more family members to the application.
- Real estate investment: another investment option in a government-approved real estate project valued at 220,000 U.S Dollars as co-owner in a property in the tourism sector, or $350,000 U.S Dollars for a single owner in property not in the tourism sector with additional governmental fees depending on family members included in the application.
Other fees apply for background checks on applying applicants and other administrative fees.
Process and steps
- Step one: Preparation of required documentation and compiling the file
- Step two: Submission of the file to the government of Grenada
- Step three: Receipt of approval from the government of Grenada
- Step Four: Transferring investment amount to Grenada (either contribution or real estate investment)
- Step five: Receipt of Grenada citizenship certificates and passports
Reach Immigration’s status as a licensed authorized marketing agent of the Grenada citizenship by investment program; we are in pole position to offer a large variety of services to our clients, the main of them being:
- Consult on the most suitable investment option depending on the investor’s needs and family composition
- Preparation and submission of the file, and representing the client within the government’s citizenship by investment unit
- Examining any sales & purchase agreement if the client opts for real estate investment
- Follow up on application status and any further requirements
- Provide consultation for adding family members after the main applicant’s receipt of citizenship
- Adding newborn children within one year from granting of citizenship
- Advice on E2 visa requirements and application