Table Of Content
About Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
With one of the most sought out citizenships in the world, Dominica’s citizenship by investment program has been a favorite for investors seeking second citizenship that may benefit them and their family members.
The straightforward and simple program offers a route for investors to obtain citizenship and passports of the Caribbean Commonwealth country in exchange for investment in the form of either governmental contribution in a development fund run by the country’s government, or through investing in real estate in one of the country’s many elite resorts.
Reach Immigration is authorized by the government of Dominica to promote the program and provide consultation on the best investment option as well as the requirements of the program.
Benefits of the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
The Dominica citizenship by investment program offers many benefits, with the most prominent of them being:
- Citizenship and passports for the main applicant and qualifying family members
- The Dominica passport offers visa-free entry to over 140 destinations worldwide
- No requirement of physical presence in Dominica
- Receipt of citizenship & passport within three to six months of application
- No requirement of language, education, or experience needed for applicants or their family members
- The program offers options for investors to diversify their assets in the form of real estate investments in one of the world’s most tourist countries
- Dominica Citizenship can be passed onto future generations
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program Qualifications & Requirements
The requirements of the program are quite simple,which include :
Main Applicant Requirements
- Be of at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal record
- Provide evidence of the availability of funds for investment
- Have not been denied a visa to a country of which Dominica citizens enjoy visa-free treaty with
Eligible Family Members that can be included in an application:
- The spouse of the main applicant
- A child under 18 years of age of the main applicant or of the spouse
- A child and unmarried daughters of the main applicant or of the spouse between 18 and 30 years of age who is fully supported by the main applicant
- Siblings of the main applicant or of the spouse who are aged 18 to 25, single, childless, and are substantially supported by the main applicant or of the spouse.
- a child of the main applicant or of the spouse who is above the age of 18 and physically or mentally challenged and who is fully supported by the main applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or of the spouse above the age of 55 who are fully supported by the main applicant
Cost of obtaining Dominica Citizenship
There are two investment streams under the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program:
- Economic Diversification fund: starting at 100,000 U.S dollars an applicant through a financial contribution can acquire citizenship and passport of Dominica. This amount increases by adding more family members to the application.
- Real estate investment: another investment option in a government approved real estate project valued at 200,000 U.S Dollars with additional governmental fees depending on family members included in the application.
Other fees apply for background checks on applying applicants and other administrative fees.
Process and steps
- Step one: Preparation of required documentation and compiling the file
- Step two: Submission of the file to the government of Dominica
- Step three: Receipt of approval from the government of Dominica
- Step Four: Transferring investment amount to Dominica (either contribution or real estate investment)
- Step five: Receipt of Dominica citizenship certificates and passports
Reach Immigration’s status as a licensed authorized promoter of the Dominica citizenship by investment program; we are in pole position to offer a large variety of services to our clients, the main of them being:
- Provide consultation on the best investment option that brings the best value for each client depending on their needs
- Compiling and submission of the file as the client’s chosen representative
- Revising any sales & purchase agreement if the client opts for real estate investment
- Follow up on application status and any further requirements
- Provide consultation for adding family members after the main applicant’s receipt of citizenship
- Provide consultation of laws and regulations of the program