Authorities in Saint Lucia have announced the final date for investing in the COVID-19 relief bond option until December 31, 2022. This option is among others offered by Saint Lucia citizenship program, which includes:
- Economic Diversification Fund: starts from $100,000 for the applicant as a non-refundable financial contribution, this amount increases with the number of family members that will be added to the application.
- Real Estate Investment: by purchasing a share in a real estate project approved by the government of Saint Lucia, starting from 300,000 USD, with the addition of government fees according to the number of family members that will be added to the application.
- Government bonds: This type of investment includes two options that are refundable after the maturity of the bonds (the period ranges between 5 and 7 years):
- COVID-19 Relief Bond : starting from $250,000 USD, which increases with the number of family members that will be added to the application.
- Government bonds: starting from $500,000, which increases according to the family members who will be added to the application.
Saint Lucia passport is ranked 34th with a number of destinations of up to 146 countries without a visa. Saint Lucia citizenship by Investment program is witnessing a great demand by investors who want to secure the future of their families by obtaining a second passport, and enjoy many benefits. You can view this program offered by Reach Immigration via the following link here.