According to many rankings in different platforms, Canada is considered one of the best countries in the world to establish a business in, it is also ranked among the top countries in the world in the easiness of starting a business with minimal procedures and constraints, these and many more factors have made Canada one of the best business environments for your future business.
Canada is a leading international economic powerhouse which is part of the G7 and G20 groups which consists of the top leading countries of the world, the strong geographic location and the availability of natural resources has resulted in the creation of many important major industries, such as the Aerospace, automotive, biomedical, agricultural and oil sectors.
In order to meet the needs of international investors and for the purpose of staying competitive in the global market, Canada offers one of the most favorable business costs and lowest corporate taxes in the G7, while also providing tax credits and incentives for organizations looking to establish a business.
Below are the top reasons of why Canada is considered within the top investment destinations in the world:
– Canada offers a global market access to investors to more than 1.5 billion consumers across the world, which is achieved by different trade agreements such as the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) which provides access to the United States and Mexico, and CETA (Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement) where Canadian goods enjoy duty-free access to these European countries, and the CPTPP (The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership) which provides access for Canadian companies to key markets in Asia and Latin America.
– Canada’s infrastructure is among the most developed in the world, with available highly developed air-transportation infrastructure and coastal ports that provides direct access to the South American, European, and Asian continents, there are also more than 117 border crossings with the United States of America.
– The available skilled labor, Canada ranks among the top countries in the world in terms of educated labor, as more than 55% of the adult population in Canada has completed their post-secondary education, and it has a very high number of talented driven entrepreneurs.
– The political stability in Canada provides a very suitable environment for businessmen and investors who are planning for a long-term investment in Canada.
– The banking system in Canada is ranked second in the world in terms of efficiency and technological development.
– The Canadian government is constantly facilitating and encouraging the establishment of new businesses through different funds and incentives and through proving legislations that are directed towards lowering the taxation and costs associated with establishing a business in the country.
If you want to know more about how to immigrate to Canada please contact Reach Immigration today.