Canada has one of the highest migration rates in the world, the country is continuing to support migrants and refugees for the value that they will bring to it, and there are many reasons to why Canada is considered by many is the best immigration destination, as the country offers many opportunities for human and economic development.
Below are the top reasons of why Canada is among the best places in the world to migrate to:
– The sense of security and safety, the Canadian government ensures the safety of its citizens through different measures, the crime rate in Canada is very low compared to other developed countries, of the measures which the government has introduced is the creation of Public Safety department in Canada which was created in the year 2003 to ensure coordination across all federal departments and responsible for national security and safety of Canadians.
– The variety of immigration pathways is an evidence of the country’s pro-immigration policies, as the immigration rules in Canada are lenient and provides many opportunities for foreigners to make Canada their home.
– The Social assistance system in Canada is among the best in the world, as the government provides many benefits that includes employment insurance, pensions, housing benefits, training, and disabilities reliefs.
– The job market in Canada is dynamic and efficient; currently, the unemployment rate for new immigrants did hit an all-time low, as Canada provides many job opportunities for newcomers throughout all sectors.
– The availability and richness of natural resources and minerals in Canada is driving the country to become among the richest countries in the world, and accordingly it is directly effecting the welfare and quality of life of its citizens.
– The healthcare; if you hold a permanent residency in Canada, most health-care services will be free of charge, Canada provides an excellent universal healthcare system for its citizens which is funded through taxes, and each territory and province has its own public health insurance policy.
– The education system in Canada is among the best in the world, there are many worldly recognized universities and colleges which are praised for the top-level education programs that they offer, Canadian and permanent residency holders enjoy free primary and secondary education, and competitive higher education tuition fees.
– The Government of Canada provides many services and incentives to investors who are planning to establish a business in Canada, through different taxation programs and personalized services.