Table Of Content
About the Program
The Manitoba provincial nominee program (PNP) under the entrepreneur stream offers investors and successful business people the chance to establish and run a business in the marvellous province of Manitoba
The program is a point based program, which awards points to different aspects of any potential applicant’s attributes such as experience, language proficiency, business acumen, and more.
The program awards the investor with a 2 years work permit, which then leads them to a permanent residency in Canada.
Benefits the Program
Manitoba offers an abundance of benefits to any potential investor, with the foremost of them being:
- The opportunity for an investor to immigrate to one of the most sought after immigration destinations in the world with their spouse and dependent children below the age of 22 years.
- A fertile market with an ever-growing GDP which makes for a great business location.(PNP)
- An endless talent pool perfect for hiring the best employees to make your business thrive
- Tax incentives for businesses and families.
- One of the world’s best healthcare systems
- A top-notch educational system that will no doubt provide a brighter future for your children
Canada Investment Program – Manitoba Immigration Program (Investment in Manitoba) Visa Requirements
Main applicant requirements
- Hold related industry experience and knowledge as a business owner (shareholder of at least 33%) of a business or Senior manager for at least 3 years of the past 5 years
- Possess a personal net worth of at least $500,000 CAD that is obtained legally and verifiable.
- Make a minimum investment of:
- $250,000 CAD if the proposed business location is in the Manitoba Capital Region Or
- $150,000 CAD if the proposed business location is outside the Manitoba Capital Region.
- You must have at least a high school Canadian equivalent diploma
- Meet the minimum Language proficiency requirement
Family Members included in the application:
- Spouse of main applicant
- All dependent children of the main applicant or spouse below the age of 22 years.
Cost of obtaining Manitoba Immigration Program (Investment in Manitoba) Visa
Invest in your business at least $150,000 CAD outside the capital area or $250,000 within the capital area
Other administrative and processing costs apply.
Process and steps
- Submit online registration (expression of interest)
- Once selected, submit application with supporting documents
- Attend interview for approval upon request
- Receive a decision to obtain work permit
- Land in Manitoba and start your business
- Within 2 years apply for nomination from province
- Obtain permanent residency
- Obtain Citizenship after fulfilling residency requirements
How To Apply:
- Prepare the needed information to fill in the online application with the business concept
- Submit the online application and wait for selection
- Submit the application to the province upon invitation
- Submit any further documents and attend the interview in the province
- Once passed, the application will be approved to receive a work permit for 2 years
- Arrive in the province and start establishing the business and operate it until you fulfill the agreed conditions.